The following is a brief outline of our company policies:
8:00am – 5:00pm CST: Monday – Friday
New Year’s Day
Friday After Thanksgiving
**Abbreviated Office Hours for Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve Day. Please contact us for specific hours on these days as it is determined by UPS’s ground schedule.
Payment Options Available:
- Credit Card – American Express, MC, Visa, or Discover are accepted.
- COD - a service charge of $15.50 will be applied to each COD order.
- ACH Debit Monthly - a $4.50 will be charged and your checking account will be drafted between the 10th and 15th of the month following purchase. Please see ACH Debit Authorization form for more details.
- Net 10 EOM - items purchased in one month due by the 10th of following month.
- Net 30-purchases are due 30 days from date of invoice.
Any NSF check or ACH debit will be charged a $25 fee.
Please refer to our Return Policy.
We have no minimum order requirements. Every order is appreciated. However, orders under $150 will be subject to an $10.00 shipping charge.
There is a $15.50 COD charge (based on UPS charges).
Orders are delivered via UPS. All orders will be shipped to a licensed practitioner only. A copy of the state medical license and DEA license is required before shipment.
We will ship cooler items via UPS Next Day Air. Customers located within a 2-day shipping zone from D&H may receive cooler items via UPS ground if current weather conditions permit.
Freight charges for orders of cooler items are as follows:
· $40 Freight on orders less than $300
· $20 Freight on orders of $300-$629.99
· Free Freight on orders of $630 or more
· These guidelines are for orders of cooler items only and cannot be combined with non-refrigerated items to meet the minimums listed above.
· Special request shipments will incur actual freight charges.
Notification of back-orders will appear on your invoice. Stock items will be shipped with a future order unless cancelled. All non-stock back-orders will incur an $10.00 ship charge if not shipped with another order.
Invoices are accompanied with your order. If you need a copy of an invoice contact our Accounts Receivable Department. Statements will be sent to accounts with an open balance.
We appreciate your business and welcome suggestions or comments that would improve our business relationship. If we can be of service to you, please call our office at 1-800-442-9288.